Social Patient Center
v4.2 – October 7, 2020
Crystal Clear is beyond excited to announce the launch of our new Inventory Module and Drag & Drop Email Builder as part of our product offering with the Social Patient Center Practice Management & CRM software.
By using the Billing and Inventory module in the SPC, your practice can stay on top of your inventory management. Always be in the know of what products are on hand and need ordered!
- Receive Purchase Orders into the SPC to automatically adjust your on hand inventory counts.
- Ensure your inventory is always up to date with our reconciliation feature.
- Understand your average cost of product and leverage reports for profit earned from product sales.
Drag & Drop Email Builder
Stay true to your practice’s brand and build amazing email templates using our built-in drag and drop email editor tool. Building marketing emails has never been more fun!
- Design beautiful email templates to meet your practice’s marketing needs.
- Re-gain control over your creative content by building your own branded templates for promotions, follow up emails, and more!
- All templates are automatically designed to be responsive to look amazing across all devices on all email clients.
These features will be available in beta starting October 7th, 2020. Please click here to register your practice to participate in the beta program for one or both of the new features!
Other exciting feature enhancements!
NOTE TEMPLATES, IN OFFICE CONSENTS & DIAGRAM ENHANCEMENTS
We value our client’s feedback and we love to put it in motion. In April, we released our electronic note templates and electronic in-office consents. In our 4.2 release of the Social Patient Center, released October 7th, we’ve enhanced those features to allow users to save any and all documents as drafts. This gives users the ability to collaborate on the documentation process before committing the signed documents to the patient’s record.
NOTICE OF SCHEDULED DOWNTIME!
The Social Patient Center will be offline on Sunday, October 18th beginning at 12:01am EST to approximately 8am EST and will not be accessible during this time. Our development team will be performing some necessary maintenance to our database to help improve speed and performance.